As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Academic and research papers have to be set top and left margin of 1.5 inches and bottom and right margin of 1 inch. The font has to be TH SarabunPSK and size of 15 points. The paper length is limited to 15 pages of the A4 paper. This includes figures, tables, references, and appendix.
The title has to be centered. It has to have an asterisk sign (*) to show article purpose in the footnote.
Each paper has to present all author names without name title. The author names has to alight right margin and has two asterisk signs (**) to show an academic position (if any) of all authors, affiliation of all authors and e-mail address.
Academic articles have to consist of abstract, introduction, main content, conclusion, and references. Research articles have to consist of abstract, introduction, research methods, results, conclusion and references.
The reference format follows APA (American Psychological Association). All Thai documents as references have to be translated into English.
Figures. Charts, and tables have to be inserted in article content with numbering and citation. They must not concern piracy. The color has to be black and white tone and clear. Slides and drawing should be drawn by indian ink or file formats (.JEG and .GIF) or printed pictures from a laser printer.
Conditions of submission
• The reference format has to be APA (American Psychological Association). All Thai documents as references have to be translated into English.
• The submitted manuscripts have to be academic and research articles of graduate students, instructors, researchers, and academics from educational institutes.
• Submit manuscripts in Thai for the Thai issue in Humanities, Social Sciences, and Arts.
• Submit manuscripts in English for the International issue in Humanities, Social Sciences, and Arts.
• Scopes in three fields including Humanities, Social Sciences, and Arts.
• Manuscripts have to follow identified format of the Graduate School. Each manuscript is limited to 15 - 20 pages of the A4 paper and accorded to paper format (The details of format can be seen in the website of https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/Veridian-E-Journal.
• Please see details of submission in the website of https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/Veridian-E-Journal.
• Authors have to completely fill out the application form and attach an article file (Word format) at the website of https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/Veridian-E-Journal.
• Submitted manuscripts have never be published anywhere. If manuscripts are accepted to public in the Veridian E-Journal, authors must commit for no publication elsewhere (Exceptionally, authors get documentary agreement from the Graduate School, Silpakorn University). Authors must accept any harmful consequences of their repeated publication. (This information is appeared in the application form.)
• The Graduate School will not accept articles, if authors does not follow the defined guidelines. Authors have to pay publication fee as 2,500 baht per an article (since October 19, 2006). This is excepting for instructors of Silpakorn University.
• The articles will be publication after they are considered to publish by two reviewers as peer review (Reviewers are not affiliated with the same institute as authors).