Main Article Content
The purpose of this research were study the personal factors of Buddhists; study the relationship between personal factors and the attitudes of Buddhists in Suphanburi Province 5 precepts and 3) to study the relationship between personal factors and treatment behaviors. The abuse of the 5 precepts of Buddhists in Suphanburi Province of the Research Methodology are both quantitative and qualitative for quality into be supportive.
The result is showned of the following as:
- The analysis of attitudes of Buddhists in Suphanburi Province on the 5 precepts is uncertain of attitudes toward the 5 precepts. The killing of animals for food consumption is considered a human nature, and can be a lier in this society. In case of both benefit into our society and ourselves.
2.The result of analyzing the attitude of the Buddhists in Suphanburi Province on the five precepts that do not agree with the treatment and the violation of the five precepts. In the case of when the party set up has been serves with the beverages of both alcohol or beer, it should be consideration because of it is necessary for everyone requirement in this society. Drinking or beer can help relieve stress level. Drinking and beer are good for dinner. Borrowing a small amount of money will not be a problem because of the old debt has been involved in the past. Sexual intercourse with more than one person is common in modern society in Thailand. 4.0. The government encourages animal sports to be considered as a traditional sport in Thailand. To preserve the original culture. Gossiping If he does not know, it's okay. Another problem is having a wife or couple, it means that people are attracted to the opposite sex and that having sex with an unknown person is always possible in this society.
- The AGREE is both valid and reliable and comprises organized into the original of aspects that agree with the treatment and non-abuse of the precepts 5 in respect of the refund to the excess merchants. That's right and with the honesty to be effective into the work progresses.
- The results of the analysis of the attitude of Buddhists in Suphanburi Province on the 5 precepts classified by personal factors. There are statistically significant differences in the attitudes and behaviors of treatment and the five precepts. The assumptions are as follows:
4.1) Buddhists with Sex, Education and the difference of income. Treatment of 5 different precepts were statistically significant at the level of .05
4.2) Buddhists with age, marital status, occupation, duration of residence Suphanburi Province and living in different places & districts. There are no differences in attitudes towards the five precepts. Statistical tests reject the hypothesis H0 at the level of .05.
- Analysis of Behavior Therapy and Abuse of the Five Precepts of Buddhists in Suphanburi Province. Consideration of the overall behavior, it will be found that an 35.4 percent has never abused and violated the precepts 5 that an 64.6 percent.
5.1 Most of the 5 precepts are not violated the 5 precepts, and the average @ 69.2% then the second verse is an 58.8 percent.
5.2. There are five most common violations of the Five Precepts an @ 93 percent The followings are the fifth presept which is an 83.7 percent and the lowest level of precept is an 25 percent
5.3. There are an 59.96 percent of the daily five precepts of the Buddhism for the five precepts.
5.4. There are an 65.10 percent of the prescribed precepts.
5.5 Some places are affected to the Buddhism of five precepts. The place is an 57.9 percent.
- Analysis of Behavior Therapy and Abuse of the Five Precepts of Buddhists in Suphanburi Province. Classified by personal factors of the differences were statistically significant. The assumptions are as follows:
6.1) Behavioral Therapy and Abuse of the Five Precepts of the Buddhist in Suphanburi Province with an educational level. Status, marriage, occupation, income, and duration of residence in Suphanburi Province are different. Treatment and Abusive behaviors are statistically different system. The statistic test the scores were statistical significance at the level of .05
6.2) Behavioral Therapy and Abuse of the Five Precepts of Buddhist in Suphanburi Province. There are divided by some status as sex, age, district, living in Suphanburi Province and the environmental differences. Between of the Behavioral Therapies and Abuse of five Precepts are not differences of Buddhism. The statistical test was rejected to the hypothesis H0 at the level of .05.