Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Manuscripts must be typed on A4 (210 × 297 mm) paper, double-spaced throughout and with ample margins of at least 2.5 cm. All pages must be numbered consecutively. Starting with the title page as page 1, is to be arranged in the following order: abstract, brief introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion, acknowledgements and references.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Original article reveals the research results regarding of basic and advanced clinical research in medicine and related health sciences, as well as medical education.
Community Medicine Article
Community medicine is topic related to community in the countries of Greater Mekong Sub-region and also the health issues of people along the border of Thailand
Review article aggregates acknowledge from the journals or books.
Short report may be a preliminary study, short communication, case report or new emerging diseases.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.