Our journal is an opened access international journal devoted to peer-reviewed contributions dealing with clinical medicine and medical education from experimental to clinical aspects. Our journal publishes only high quality research, review and other types of original articles, technical and clinical reports every two months. Reviews of various global and Asian aspects will be solicited. Innovation or epidemiological aspects as well as health system research will be addressed. Rigorous systematic review and neglected tropical diseases are our priority
- are in ASEAN Citation Index (ACI)
- are in Group I of Thai Journal Citation Index (TCI)
- are open access peer-reviewed journal
- 100% check for plagiarism using “turnitin”
- are a registered member of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- publish only English articles
- publish every 2 months
- request all submitted manuscripts to be provided to with documents regarding ethical approval
- request all original database to be submitted with every manuscript
- request all submitted randomized controlled trial study to be presented with Clinical Trial Registry Number
- Use Digital Object Identifier System (DOI) for all published documents since 2017
Vol. 43 No. 5 (2019): SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER
We hope you enjoy reading articles from our journal as usual. In this issue, we have very informative four articles. You will learn about the benefit of using systemic corticosteroids on mortality in patients with acute infectious encephalitis. You will also get information about factors associated with postoperative pain after cesarean in pregnant mothers as well as risk factors for acute perforation of the appendix. We also have a very interesting systematic review regarding the use of peritubal bupivacaine infiltration for postoperative pain reduction after percutaneous nephrolithotomy. I hope you get something news as usual.
Thammasorn Jeeraaumponwat, M.D., Ph.D.
Editor-in-Chief of The Clinical Academia