Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright: The Pacific Rim International Journal of Nursing Research, Thailand Nursing & Midwifery Council has exclusive rights to publish, reproduce and distribute the manuscript and all contents therein.
2. Yin, RK. Case study research: Design and methods (5th ed.). Thousand Oaks CA: SAGE; 2014.
3. Anthony S, Jack S. Qualitative case study methodology in nursing research: An integrative review. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2009 65 (6): 1171-1181.
4. Rosenberg JP, Yates PM. Schematic representation of case study research designs. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2007 60 (4), 447-452. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04385.x
5. Stake RE. The art of case study research. Thousand Oaks CA: SAGE; 1995.
6. Creswell JW. Qualitative inquiry and research design: Choosing among five approaches (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE; 2013.
7. Merriam SB. Qualitative research: A Guide to design and implementation (2nd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass; 2009.
8. Creswell JW, Hanson WE, Plano Clark VL, Morales A. Qualitative research designs: Selection and implementation. The Counseling Psychologist, 2007 35 (2):236-264. doi: 10.1177/0011000006287390.
9. Luck L, Jackson D, Usher, K. Case study: A bridge across the paradigms. Nursing Inquiry. 2006 13 (2): 103-109. doi:10.1111/j.1440-1800.2006.00309.x
10. Stewart A. Case Study. In Mills J & Birks M (Eds.), Qualitative methodology: A practical guide. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE; 2014, pp. 145 - 159.
11. Miles MB Huberman AM & Saldana J. Qualitative data analysis: A methods sourcebook. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE; 2014.
12. Birks M & Mills J. Grounded theory:A practical guide (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE; 2015.