Main Article Content
BDMS Medical Proceedings (ISSN 2228-9674) is a peer-reviewed journal published monthly by BDMS Foundation for Medical Education and Research. The primary goal of the Proceedings is to serve as an educational instrument to enhance the practice of medicine. The Proceedings accepts original articles dealing with clinical and laboratory medicine, clinical research, basic science research, and clinical epidemiology. Prospective authors should consu “Information for Authors” which can be obtained at www.bangkokmedjournal.com.
Once you have prepared your manuscript to conform to the author guidelines:
• Go to the BGH Website and click on Publication journals’ BDMS Authors
• Click on Manuscript Submission Site. This will take you to the online submission and peer review portal, Editorial Manager, click Login and then type in your username and password. (If you do not remember your username or password, click Send Username/ Password.) First-time authors will need to register as an author in the new system.
• Follow the online instructions for filling out the submission form and uploading your manuscript. Once the manuscript is submitted, you will need to fax or mail the Transfer of Copyright Agreement and Conflict of interest Acknowledgment form with all of the author signatures to the BGH Publications Department at the above address.
The BDMS Medical Proceedings publishes specific type of articles. Each type serves a distinct and separate purpose and is judged by different criteria. Manuscripts should be constructed according to specific guidelines for Articles Table.
General Submission and Peer Review:
Information: The BDMS Medical Proceedings publishes original contributions to the advancement of medical diagnosis and treatment.
• Submitted manuscripts should not contain previously published material and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
• The BDMS Medical Proceedings follows the guidelines of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE). The guidelines may be viewed at www.bang- kokhospital.com.
• For studies dealing with diagnostic accuracy,please refer to the STARDWebsite: http://www.bangkokhospital.com/.
• Manuscript that do not conform to the BDMS Medical Proceedings Author Guidelines or exceed the Maximums for Articles’ Submitted to the BDMS Medical Proceedings may be sent back to the author without review or put on hold until the submission is deemed in compliance with the requirements.
• Manuscript decisions are based on peer review and editorial discretion. Reviewers receive manuscripts with blind title pages to ensure an unbiased review.
• Statements made in the article, including changes made by the Editor or manuscript editor, are the responsibility of the author and not of the BDMS Medical Proceedings.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.