Main Article Content
The history of mammography can be arbitrarily subdivided into three periods: the Age of Pioneers, the Age of Technical Progress and the Modern Era.
This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Licence, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
2. Members of the USPSTF available at www.annals.org. Screening for Breast Cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement, Ann Inter Med 2009; 151:716-726
3. Harvey JA, Hendrick ER, Coll JM, Breast MR Imaging Artifacts: How to recognize and Fix Them, Radio- Graphic 2007;27:131-145
4. Macura KJ, Ouwerkerk R, Jacobs MA, Patterns of Enhancement of Breast MR images: Interpretation and Imaging Pitfalls, RadioGraphic 2006;26:1719-1743
5. Lee CH. Problem solving MR imaging of the breast.Radiol Chin North Am 2004;42:919-934
6. Bluemke DA, Gatsonis CA, Chen MH, et al. Magnetic resonance imaging of the breast prior to bipsy. JAMA 2004;292:2735-2742
7. Ikeda DM, Birdwell RL, Daniel BL. Potential role of magnetic resonance imaging and other modalities in ductal carcinoma in situ detection. Magn Reson Imaing Clin N Am 2001;9:345-356
8. American College of Radiology. Breastimaging reporting and data system (BI-RADS). 4th ed. Reston, Va: American College of Radiology 2003.
9. Kuhl CK, Mielcareck P, Klaschik S, et al. Dynamic breast MR imaging: are signal intensity time course data useful for differential diagnosis of enhancing lesion? Radiology 1999;211(1):101-110
10. Dual-Energy Contast-enhanced Digital Subtraction Mammography: Feasibility, Radiology 2003;229:261- 268
11. Roberta A., Marthin J. Contrast-enhanced Digital Mammography: Initial Clinical Experience, Radiology 2003;228:842-850
12. Watt C, Ackerman LV, Shetty P, et al. Differentiation between benign and malignant disease of the breast using digital subtraction angiography of the breast. Cancer 1985;56:1287-1292
13. Ackerman LV, Watt C, Shetty P, et al. Breast lesion examined by digital angiography. Radiology. 1985; 155:65-66
14. Watt C, Ackerman LV, Windham JP, et al. Breast lesion: differential diagnosis using digital subtraction angiography. Radiology 1986;159:39-42
15. Jeong Mi Park, Edmund A. Franken, Megha Garg. Breast Tomosynthesis Present Condiderations and Future Applications. RadioGraphic 2007;27:231-240
16. Eric L. Rosen, William B. Eubank, David A.Mankoff, FDG PET, PET/CT and Breast Cancer Imaging, RadioGraphics October 2007;27:215-222
17. Heang-Ping Chan, Jun Wei, Berkman Sahiner. Computer-aided Detection System for Breast Masses on Digital Tomosynthesis Mammograms: Preliminary Experience. Radiology 2005;237:1075-1080