Traumatic testicular dislocation
Traumatic testicular dislocation was rare and sometimes may be overlooked due to serious associated injuries. In this report there were 2 case of traumatic testicular dislocation which presented in different situation.
2. Kochakarn W, Choonhaklai V, Hotrapawanond P, Muangman V. Traumatictesticular dislocation: a review of 36 cases. J Med Assoc Thai 2000;83:208-12.
3. Muhammad Z. Aslam, Ali Thwaini M, Sundaram SK. Testicular dislocation: a rare consequence of blunt scrotal injuryCanadian Urological Association Journal. 2009;3(3):E1-E3.
4. Meena S, Barwar N, Chowdhury B. Double trouble: Testicular dislocation associated with hip dislocation. J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2014;7(1):58-9.
5. Tai Y-S, Chen Y-S, Tsai P-K, Wong W-J. Traumatic testicular dislocation: A rare occurrence of blunt scrotal injury. Urological Science. 2014;25:158-60.
6. Boudissa M, Ruatti S, Maisse N, Arvin-Berod A, Trilling B, Long JA, et al. Bilateral testicular dislocation with pelvic ringfracture: A case report and literature review. Orthopaedics& Traumatology: Surgery & Research 2013;99:485-7.
Copyright (c) 2019 The Thai Journal of Urology
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.