Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- A plagiarism check will be conducted on all papers prior to review. Papers deemed suitable with a similarity index of less than 20%
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 16-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Abstracts in both Thai and English must specify at least 3 keywords and keywords to use the ";" symbol.
- Your article has been passed in research ethics consideration.
Fill in the contact : name-surname and telephone number
in the message to the editor section
The published article is a copyright of the Academic Journal of Thailand National Sports University. The passage appeared in each article in this academic journal is a perspective of each author which is not related to the journal. Each author is required to be responsible for all components of his/her own article. If there are any mistakes, each author must be responsible for those mistakes on his/her own.