Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is reviewed with understanding that it has not been published or under consideration by another journal.
- The primary data used in the study analysis should have not exceeded 5 years since the completion of the data collection.
- Length of the submission should be no more than 4,500 words excluding abstract, tables, figures, and references.
- All files for submission should be in an acceptable format, including .doc/docx, .xls/xlsx, and .zip.
- The structure and format of the submission should follow the journal’ s requirements. See “Guidelines for Author” for further details.
- The submission is required to meet the requirements outlined in the journal ethical policy.
- Non-native English speakers should have their manuscript professionally edited before submission.
Copyright Notice: Nursing Science Journal of Thailand has exclusive rights to publish and distribute the manuscript and all contents therein. Without the journal’s permission, the dissemination of the manuscript in another journal or online, and the reproduction of the manuscript for non-educational purpose are prohibited.
Disclaimer: The opinion expressed and figures provided in this journal, NSJT, are the sole responsibility of the authors. The editorial board bears no responsibility in this regard.