Main Article Content
Journal citation metrics are the journal ranking indicator measured by how many times of a journal article is cited by other articles, books, or authors. There have many journal citation metrics for evaluation of journal ranking. The examples of journal citation metrics include journal impact factor, CiteScore, SCImago Journal Rank, h-index and Quartile journal ranking. Thai Journal Obstetrics and Gynaecology is the official journal of The Royal Thai College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Thai Journal Obstetrics and Gynaecology has been accepted for inclusion in the Scopus database since July 2019. Thai Journal Obstetrics and Gynaecology also received the Q4 journal rankings (SJR score 0.12) in Obstetrics and Gynaecology category from Scimago Journal & Country Rank 2020.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
2. Waltman L, Traag VA. Use of the journal impact factor for assessing individual articles: Statistically flawed or not? F1000Res 2020;9:366.
5. Van Noorden R. Controversial impact factor gets a heavyweight rival. Nature 2016;540:325-6.
6. SCImago, (n.d.). SJR - SCImago Journal & Country Rank [Portal]. Retrieved 10 December 2021, from http://www.scimagojr.com
7. Hirsch JE. An index to quantify an individual’s scientific research output. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2005;102:16569-72.
10. Phupong V. Editorial. Thai J Obstet Gynaecol 2021;29:185.