Mahidol Dental Journal has set responsibilities for people who are in the process of publication, including authors, editors, and reviewers as follows:
Ethics of Authors
1. Submit articles which have never been published or published elsewhere.
2. Provide original information which derived from authors or their participants.
3. Attach evidence of certification for research ethics in the case of human research.
4. Do not copy the work that has been published from your own (self-plagiarism) or of others (plagiarism).
5. Include all coworkers and acknowledge the work of others.
6. Identify sources of funding for education (if any).
7. Identify conflicts of interest (if any).
Ethics of Reviewers
1. Do not reveal any details of a manuscript or its review, during or after the review process, beyond those that are released by the journal has been published.
2. Notify the editor and refuse to review the article if there are any conflicting interests.
3. Evaluate articles based on the subject expertise.
Ethics of Editors
1. Conceal the identity of the authors, reviewers and confidential information of the submitted manuscripts.
2. Follow editorial process without prejudice against the authors and conflict of interest.
3. Accept or reject a paper for publication based on the paper’s importance, originality, and clarity, and the study’s relevance to the journal.
4. Reject submitted manuscript whose plagiarism, data manipulation and duplication are apparent.
5. Withdraw any publications whose plagiarism, data manipulation and duplication are evident.