About the Journal
Mahidol Dental Journal
Academic journals are essential for serving as a forum for knowledge sharing, thought-provoking, and disseminating innovation. It is also a platform for researchers to have their work published and archived. The mission of the Faculty of Dentistry, Mahidol University, is to gather educational resources relating to dentistry and provide access to the scientific community and those who are interested. Accordingly, Mahidol Dental Journal was established in 1985 and has been published triannually since then.
1. To provide a reliable source of information in the field of Dentistry.
2. To advocate research and valuable studies devoted to academic advancement.
3. To be a center of in-depth and updated knowledge for lifelong learning among dentists and other interdisciplinary audiences.
4. To contribute to the community as an honor of the Faculty of Dentistry, Mahidol University.
Editorial policies - Articles submitted to the publication will go through the process listed below:
1. Authors will be informed when the articles have been submitted correctly.
2. Title and content of the article will be reviewed by the editorial team to determine if it is valid, beneficial, and relevant to the scope of the journal.
3. The article will be evaluated by at least three experts in each field according to the Thai Journal Citation Index Center (TCI). The reviewing process is double-blinded.
4. After the expert's review, the editorial team will inform the author if the article is declined, revision is required, or acceptance.
5. The approved article will be published by the Mahidol Dental Journal.
Types of the article - Original article, review article, case report, letter to the editor
Language - English
Mahidol Dental Journal publishes triannually as the following schedule,
Issue 1 January - April
Issue 2 May - August
Issue 3 September - December
The International Standard Serial Number (ISSN)
ISSN: 2773-8906 (Online)
ISSN: 0125-5614 (Print)