Main Article Content
The studying on occupational health nursing topics of the fourth nursing students at school of nursing Ramathibodi hospital has limited on timing and place to practice. Thus they cannot practice in a real situation. To achieve objectives of study on occupational health nursing, teachers have developed the video media combine with scenarios. The study process focused on critical thinking and solving problem about exposure to different environmental hazard on workplace. The students have to query answers about providing occupational nursing care by themselves, the teachers have just advised to meet the objectives for each topic. Developing video media, guidance for the instructor and evaluation form were produced by instructors. Video media was examined the content validity by three expertise. The evaluation form was developed by researcher. It was analyzed by exploratory factors analysis, it composed of three main factors including process of study, role of occupational nursing and quality of media. One hundred and fifty-five senior nursing student evaluated media as a very good. After using the video media coupled with scenarios, the students have knowledge and confidences to practice in occupational health nursing increasingly at statistically significant at the .01. The video media combines with scenarios have an effective to use for teaching to enhance their knowledge and skills in the field of occupational health nursing. It should be distributed to use for learning on occupational health nursing topics for nursing student.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
บทความ ข้อมูล เนื้อหา รูปภาพ ฯลฯ ที่ได้รับการตีพิมพ์ในรามาธิบดีพยาบาลสาร ถือเป็นลิขสิทธิ์ของวารสาร หากบุคคลหรือหน่วยงานใดต้องการนำทั้งหมดหรือส่วนหนึ่งส่วนใดไปเผยแพร่หรือเพื่อกระทำการใด ใด จะต้องได้รับอนุญาตเป็นลายลักษณ์อักษรจากรามาธิบดีพยาบาลสารก่อนเท่านั้น
Available from: https://service.nso.go.th/nso/nsopublish/download/files/lfsSum54.pdf (in Thai)
2. Social Security Office. Situation statistics of suffering or illness due to work in 2012-2013; 2012 [cite 2017 February
21]. Available from: https://www.sso.go.th/wpr/uploads/uploadImages /file/accidentanalyze56.pdf (in Thai)
3. Bureau of Nursing, Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Public Health. Occupational health nursing standards1sted. Nonthaburi: Theppenvanit; 2014. (in Thai)
4. Prince M. Does active learning work? A review of the research. E Engr Education. 2004:93(3):223-31
5. DaleE. Audio-Visual methods in teaching. 3rd ed.1969.Holt: Rinehart & Winston, New York; 1996.
6. Anderson DR, Kirkorian HL. Media and cognitive development. In: Lerner RM (Ed.). Handbook of child psychology and developmental science. 7thed. Wiley Online Library; 2015. doi:10.1002/9781118963418.childpsy222
7. Limapongpas B, Kokilanan K, Thitipaisan N, Sirisakulveroj M. Effects of preoperative instruction using multimedia in
patients receiving spinal anesthesia. JHSR.2015;9(2):9-11. (in Thai)
8. Sungwan M. Rochanunthakit N. The effect of daily patient care plan video to confidence in nursing practice in the
ward and satisfaction of nursing students in Navamindradhiraj University. Kuakarun Journal of Nursing. 2015;24(1):17-34. (in Thai)
9. Dhabdhimsri V, Huengwattanakul P. Assessment of thinking process skills of nursing students in the 21st century:
solo taxonomy. Journal of Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Bangkok. 2017;33(2):169-78. (in Thai)
10. Center of literacy study of Tennessee University. Communication process; 2001[cite 2018 February 28]. Available from: https://www.cls.utk.edu/pdf/ls/Week1_Lesson7.pdf
11. Mostafa WD, Maher AK. The impact of communication in teaching: a two-way communication approach. Tourismos.
2006;2(1):127- 43.(in Thai)
12. Glaser R.Toward a behavioral science base for instructional design. Teaching machines and programmed learning.
Washington: National Education Association;1965.
13. Gagne RM, Wager WW, Golas KC, Keller JM. Principles of instructional design, 5th ed. 2004 [cite 2017 February
21]. Available from: https://mobilemonetize.me/r/5648a970-7b3d-11e7-a34f-11511f48b5c4/1/
14. Panich V. A pathway for learning to be a 21st century; 2012 [cite 2017 February 21]. Available from: https://www.
noppawan.sskru.ac.th/data/learn_c21.pdf (in thai)
15. Oakley K. Occupational health nursing. 3 rded. New Delhi: John Wiley &Sons Ltd; 1997.
16. Sinchangchai P. Principles and uses of multiple variable analysis statistics for nursing research. 3rd ed. Songkhla:
Chanmueng Printing; 2006. (in Thai)
17. Schmidt EM, Anderson EA. The impact of television on cognitive development monographs of the society for research in child development. Spring. 2008;18(1):147-80.
18. NuanprasitS, WuttipangP, JuntraramaneeK. Effect of video program of self-care knowledge and self care ability of
cataract patients and their caregivers. Thai Journal of Nursing Council. 2010;25(2):78–86.(in Thai)
19. Kaveevivichai C, Detprapon M, Kosittapiwat C, Ruenwongsa P Panilpan B. Development of a multimedia computerassisted learning with integrated content of anatomy and physiology for enhancing nursing students’ s skill on
physical examination in adults: head and neck examination. Rama Nurs J. 2015;19(3): 428-42. (in Thai)
20. Mamom. J. Computer assisted instruction (CAI): educational technology to develop knowledge and skill of nursing
student. Journal of Science and Technology, Thammasart University. 2015;22(2),286-93. (in Thai)
21. Makaramani R. Research design in 21st Century in teachers’ council academic conference. 2014. [cite 2017
February 21]. Available from: https://www.academia. edu/ (in Thai)
22. Linthluasi P. Comparison of learning achievement using video tutorials: the origin and development of petroleum for
automotive graduate student.[thesis]. Changmai, ChiangMai University; 2013. (in Thai)
23. Sungwan M. Rochanirunthakit N. A comparative effectiveness of teaching media to breast feeding skills in postpartum women. Journal of Public Health. 2015;29(1):56-66. (in Thai)
24. Robertson JD. The practice of cognitive-behavioral hypnotherapy: a manual for evidence hypnosis: London,
Karnac Books; 2013.
25. Jungpanich A, Srisailaun O. Effects of using daily care plan video teaching on clinical self-confidence and satisfaction of nursing students, Kuakarun Faculty of Nursing, Navamindradhiraj University. Kuakarun Journal of Nursing. 2015; 22(1): 17-34.(in Thai)