Main Article Content
Objectives: To explore the size of the problem of domestic violence in the industrial zone in Pathum Thani.
Methods: Descriptive research is to explore the size of the problem of domestic violence. Study in the population of 7,301 people in industrial plants when they bring a sample is calculated using a sample population Yamane need to study only 600 people using a random coincidence. Proportion of population within the plant.
Results: The domestic violence as a whole with 43.5% share by type of action. 1. The use of physical violence against 53.9% 2. The use of psychological violence against 40.4% found by those who do violence. To victims by drinking alcohol before the act of 66.7% and problem-solving per cent of the population sample, 95% agree with the solution by Domestic Violence Protection Act of 2,550 within the family.
Conclusion: Acts of violence in the family in industrial action on both body and mind. The reason most from being pressured by economic conditions. It is also considered within the family can resolve its own. To be protected under the principle that good, but people still lack understanding of enforcement. Is essential to provide the distribution to be widely known within the family to industrial.
2. Pocham N, Petmunee T. The Follow-up project of Solving Domestic Violence Problems in Pathum Thani Province According to Domestic Violence Act B.E. 2550 (2007). Bangkok; 2008.
3. Archavanitkul K, Kanchanachitra C, Im-Em V, Lerdsrisantad, U. Domestic Violence and Woman's Health. Nakhon Pathom: Institute for Population and Social Research, Mahidol University; 2003.
4. Kongsakon R, Pocham N. Domestic Violence. Bangkok: Sahaprchapanich; 2008.
5. Suthisorn S. Patterns of Domestic Violence. In: Kongsakon R, Pocham N, eds. Domestic Violence. Bangkok: Sahaprchapanich; 2008.
6. Kongsakon R, Pocham N. Domestic Violence. Bangkok: Sahaprchapanich; 2008.