Main Article Content
Objective: To study the relationship between childrearing od patients who were sexually abused as children's safety.
Method: Election for a particular sample of sexually abused children were separated from their families to be covered by the shelter and family to deploy the serviced to Health Child Clinic at Ramathibodi Hospital and between the age of child 5-8 years about 50 cases. Three research questionnaires were used the general information of parents and children questionnaire, child reaing of parents with child sexual abuse questionnaire and child safety questionnaire.
Result: How to care for a parent's love, the warmth and attention are associated with caring for the four factors for sustaining life. To protect the physical and psychological care and careful to not left the kids make friends with risky behavior and that children receive an education appropriate to the age and intelligence of statistical significance p < 0.001. Caring of parents carelessly correlated with the cause harm to children. Using children as tools of exploitation statistically significance p < 0.001.
Conclusion: Child rearing of parents relate to child safety.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
2. Fridell L.A. “The district attorney: Diverting or prosecuting intrafamilial child sexual abuse offenders”. Criminal Justice Policy Review. 1990;4:249.
3. Walsh K, DiLillo D. “Child sexual abuse and adolescent sexual assault and revictimization” . In Paludi, Michael A. The psychology of teen violence and victimization 1. Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger. 2011:203-16.
4. Tyler K.A. “Social and emotional outcomes of childhood sexual abuse: A review of recent research”. Aggression and Violent Behavior. 2002;7:567-89.
5. Paavilainen E, Tarkka M.T. Definition and identification of child abuse by Finnish Public Health Nurses. Public Health Nursing. 2002;20:49-55.
6. CA Moylan, TI Herrenkohl, C Sousa, EA Tajima. The effects of child abuse and exposure to domestic violence on adolescent internalizing and externalizing behavior problems. J Fam Viol. 2010;25:53-63.