Main Article Content
Cervical lesion including carious lesions and non-carious cervical lesions (eg. erosion, abrasion and abfraction) can be restored with resin composite or glass ionomer cements. Glass ionomer cements are used infrequently because of technical difficulties related to the material’s stickiness. This article suggests the technique which modified customized tube to be anterior and premolar area for application in glass ionomer cement restoration including methods, indications and clinical considerations in using this technique.
2. Yap AU, Neo JC. Non-carious cervical tooth loss: part 2: Management. Dent Update 1995;22(9):364-8.
3. Franco EB, Benetti AR, Ishikiriama SK, Santiago SL, Lauris JR, Jorge MF, et al. 5-year clinical performance of resin composite versus resin modified glass-ionomer restorative system in non-carious cervical lesions. Oper Dent 2006;31(4):403-8.
4. van Dijken JW. Retention of a resin-modified glass-ionomer adhesive in non-carious cervical lesions: a 6-year follow-up. J Dent 2005;33(7):541-7.
5. Tyas MJ. Clinical performance of glass-ionomer cements. J Minim Interv Dent 2008; 1 (2):88-94ใ
6. Lohbauer Ulrich . Dental Glass Ionomer Cements as Permanent Filling Materials? Properties, Limitations and Future Trends. Materials 2010; 3:76-96.
7. Wiegand A, Buchalla W, Attin T. Review on fluoride-releasing restorative materials: Fluoride release and uptake characteristics, antibacterial activity and influence on caries formation. Dent Mater 2007;23:343-62.
8. Francisconi LF, Honório HM, Rios D, Magalhães AC, Machado MAM, Buzalaf MAR. Effect of erosive pH cycling on different restorative materials and on enamel restored with these materials. Oper Dent 2008;33(2):203-8.
9. Mount JG. An atlas of Glass-Ionomer cements: A clinician’s guide. Type II.1: Restorative aesthetic cements. Second edition. Hong Kong: Imago Publishing Ltd.1994:p.42-61.
10. Albers F Harry. Tooth-colored restoratives: Principles and Techniques. Placement and Finishing. Ninth edition. Hamilton • London:BC Decker Inc. 2002:p.157-181.
11. Koprulu H, Gurgan S, Onen A. Marginal seal of a resin modified glass-ionomer restorative material: an investigation of placement techniques. Quintessence Int 1995; 26:729-732.