Duties of Authors
1. Authors must ensure that the submitted manuscript is their original work which has not been previously published or considered for publication elsewhere. Data presented are true.
2. All submissions shall precisely follow the instructions for authors.
3. Citations of published articles are required and must be included in the reference list.
4. Authors must disclose conflicts of interest.
5. Authors must include a declaration statement of ethics committee approval and reference number. Clarification shall be included, where no declaration exists.
6. Authors must inform any errors in their published manuscript to the Editor for retraction or withdrawal.