Duties of Reviewers
1. Reviewers shall complete the review process within timeline and provide comments to the Editor for the disposition of the manuscript.
2. Reviewers should identify important relevant published articles that have not been cited by the authors.
3. Reviewers shall not disclose information or results from any manuscripts prior to its publication.
4. Reviewers should decline the review request if the manuscript’s research area is not within their expertise.
5. Reviewers should inform the Editor if they suspect that the manuscript contains duplicated works of other published articles.
6. Reviewers shall have no conflicts of interest that could bias their opinions of the manuscript.