Duties of Editor
1. The Editor recuses from the review process when a personal conflict of interest in the publication of a manuscript is relevant.
2. The Editor shall select reviewers with relevant expertise.
3. The Editor shall protect the identities of authors and reviewers throughout the review process.
4. The Editor decides which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published.
5. In case of plagiarism or duplicated works found during reviewing process, the Editor should contact the authors immediately to resolve the issue.