Main Article Content
All articles published in the Siriraj Medical Journal (SMJ) are protected by copyright. No material in this journal may be reproduced on any platform including electronic or in print or transmitted by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Editor of the SMJ. Written permission must also be obtained before any part of the SMJ is stored in any retrieval system of any nature.
2. Ramaswamy S, Musser JM. Molecular genetic basis of antimicrobial agent resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis: 1998 update. Tuber Lung
3. Prammananan T, Cheunoy W, Taechamahapun D, Yorsangsukkamol J, Phunpruch S, Phdarat P, Leechawengwongs M, Chaiprasert A. Distribution
of rpoB mutations among multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MDRTB) strains from Thailand and development of a rapid
method for mutation detection. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2008 May;14(5):446-53.
4. Timmins GS, Deretic V. Mechanisms of action of isoniazid. Mol Microbiol. 2006 Dec;62(5):1220-7.
5. Boonaiam S, Chaiprasert A, Prammananan T, Leechawengwongs M. Genotypic analysis of genes associated with isoniazid and ethionamide
resistance in MDR-TB isolates from Thailand. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2010 Apr;16(4):396-9
6. Zhang Y, Mitchison D. The curious characteristics of pyrazinamide: a review. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2003 Jan;7(1):6-21.
7. Lemaitre N, Sougakoff W, Truffot-Pernot C, Jarlier V. Characterization of new mutations in pyrazinamide-resistant strains of Mycobacterium tuber
culosis and identification of conserved regions important for the catalytic activity of pyrazinamidase Pnc. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1999
8. Rienthong S, Rienthong D, Smithikarn S, Yamnimnual S. Study of initial drug resistance of pyrazinamide in new pulmonary tuberculosis patients
before treatment in tuberculosis division by detection of enzyme pyrazinamidase. Thai J Tuberc Chest Dis. 1993; 14: 85-89.
9. Pransucharit V, Chuchottaworn C. Detection of initial drug resistance of pyrazinamide in Thai tuberculosis patients by radiometric method.
Thai J Tuberc Chest Dis. 1995; 16: 59-65.
10. Jonmalung J, Prammananan T, Leechawengwongs M, Chaiprasert A. Surveillance of pyrazinamide susceptibility among multidrug-resistant
Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from Siriraj Hospital, Thailand. BMC Microbiol. 2010 Aug 20;10:223.