Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. A cover letter that the manuscript is submitted to SMJ only, it has never been published elsewhere in English or other languages, and it has been approved by all authors. Also, a state in the cover letter that written permission (consent) to publish the case details (potential risk to a breach of privacy) or use photograph of unavoidable identifiable person has been obtained (if any).
3. All manuscripts must be submitted online at https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/sirirajmedj. This website provides step-by-step instructions for manuscript submission as well as a tutorial for authors.
5. Illustrations should be saved at the highest resolution setting and sized no larger than 800 kB per file as possible. Figure images should be provided in JPEG or TIF format. Graphics software such as Photoshop and Illustrator (not presentation software such as PowerPoint, CorelDraw, or Harvard Graphics) should be used to create the figures.
6. IRB approval, ICMJE Conflict of Interest form, consent form, and clinical trial registration are required. Please include this information with your submission.
7. Articles must be checked for potential plagiarism with %Turnitin <20%.
8. Certification of proofread English by a native English speaker
9. Author-suggested reviewers. The authors can suggest four the names of different institution reviewers in the cover letter. Provide the following information: name, affiliation and contact email address.
Please note that the author list and affiliations, author contributions, and funding information are not allowed to be modified after a manuscript’s formal acceptance.
Ms. Amornrat Sangkaew (Editorial Office Secretary) Address: Siriraj Medical Journal, SiMR Bldg., 2nd Fl., Room No.207 Siriraj Hospital, Bangkok 10700, Thailand.
Tel. (662)419-2884 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Siriraj Medical Journal is the official publication organ of The IASGO Thailand and Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital. The Journal, the Society and the Faculty are nonprofit organizations. The journal’s expenses are covered through the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital’s financial resources and advertising revenues. The journal implements the open access publication model. Throughout the publication process, neither the authors or readers charged a fee nor the journal or the Faculty demands any types of fees or charges.